Ontrack 2.2.0 is released
Ontrack 2.2.0 is now released, with the following content:
- Search for builds in projects based on branch, name, promotion and validation
- Ontrack DSL improvements -see the documentation for more information.
- Ontrack Jenkins plug-in available as a separate project: nemerosa/ontrack-jenkins
- Validation of build names on build creation
- Big improvment in caching the downloaded information in the browser, especially custom images for promotion levels and validation stamps
- Better looking file changes for the Subversion file change log (aligned with what was done for Git)
- JIRA extension to follow links when looking for an issue and its associated builds
For the whole detail of features, enhancements and fixes, have a look at GitHub.